Exciting news from RieberLok! Denver Water has officially approved the RieberLok gasket for Denver Water’s Engineering Standards and Capital Projects Construction Standards Specifications. Denver Water joins the ranks of Cal Water and other top water districts throughout the United States by approving use of the RieberLok gasket. Crews and contractors alike now have an easy way to turn standard domestically manufactured C900 PVC pipe into a restraint joint system, and it’s as simple as replacing the gasket.
Save time and money with the RieberLok C900 PVC internal restraint gasket. Benefits include:
- FM approved
- Available in SBR or EPDM
- Stainless steel locking segments unaffected by corrosive elements
- Pre-installed at plant or field installed
- Works on all C900 pipe & fittings that use the Rieber gasket
- Rated at the pipe pressure rating with a 2:1 safety factor
- Allows the full deflection of the pipe joint, as recommended by the pipe manufacturer
- Suitable for open trench, road bores and casing applications
Please contact RieberLok for HDD applications.